What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on how to do Taxidermy quickly and easily
- Showing you the truth about preserving animals which are a “work-in-progress”
- Showing you the correct way to prevent your taxidermy from smelling
- Showing you the 7 best positions in which to display your animals
- Showing you 3 tools that every taxidermist must own
- Showing you how to hang your animals to any wall
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Taxidermy Made Easy scores 74.37/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.taxidermyguide.com/tme.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: taxidermyguide.com you’ll also be taken through to taxidermyguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)